The Law Offices of Antonio F. Gerald, PLLC Protects Your Interests
At the Law Offices of Antonio F. Gerald, PLLC, we provide legal representation for clients in Fayetteville, NC and surrounding Cumberland County. We are a results-driven firm that strives to achieve the best possible outcomes in every case, no matter how dire the situation. Our areas of practice include criminal defense, personal injury, family law, and traffic violations.
Legal Representation That Gets ResultsWe fight for our clients’ best interests every day. With over 20 years of combined experience, we are committed to aggressively representing you so that you can move forward, whether you are undergoing a divorce, have been charged with a DUI, or have been hurt in a car accident. We are the attorneys you can trust when your quality of life is on the line
Antonio F. Gerald, Attorney at LawAttorney Antonio F. Gerald is a native of Fayetteville, North Carolina. He received his B.S. in criminal justice from Indiana University and his Juris Doctorate from Michigan State School of Law. He is a seasoned trial lawyer serving the needs of clients in and around Fayetteville, North Carolina. His practice works hard to handle any type of criminal matter big or small. At the Law Offices of Antonio F. Gerald, we know that being charged with a criminal offense is likely the most difficult challenge a citizen will ever face. We know good people sometimes find themselves in difficult situations. You deserve an attorney that can help you understand your legal situation, is sympathetic to your situation and can help you prepare a strong and aggressive defense. “Our passion for justice and our commitment to clients have made us well-respected criminal defense advocates, well known for upholding the best interest of the people we represent. If you have been accused of a crime, your very first call should be to the Law Offices of Antonio F. Gerald. No matter how serious the crime, we possess the skill and trial experience necessary to aggressively defend you and protect your future.”
Kevin Vidunas, Attorney at Law
- 2003-2007: Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and History from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Spring 2006: Studied at Freie Universität in Berlin, Germany
- 2007-2010: Juris Doctorate from Charlotte School of Law Recognitions:
- Cum Laude
- Pro Bono Recognition Award: High Distinction
- CALI Award for Civil Rights
- CALI Award for Civil Rights Capstone
- CALI Award for Pretrial Litigation
- Licensed to practice law in August 2010
- Founder and Vice President of Sports and Entertainment Law Society
- Clerked under the Honorable Anne B. Salisbury
- Created a DWI Notebook for the 10th Judicial District Court Judges
- Worked for the Mecklenburg County Public Defender Office
- 2010-2012: Tatum & Atkinson, PLLC
- Traffic tickets, misdemeanors, and felonies, family law matters (divorce, child custody, child support, alimony, & equitable distribution), ESC/unemployment hearings
- 2012-2014: Lane & Lane, PLLC
- Family law matters (divorce, child custody, child support, alimony, & equitable distribution), personal injury and other civil actions, traffic tickets, misdemeanors, and felonies.
- November 2014: Law Offices of Antonio Gerald, LLC
- Family law matters (divorce, child custody, child support, alimony, & equitable distribution), personal injury and other civil actions, traffic tickets, misdemeanors, and felonies
- I have represented clients in 33 of the 100 counties in North Carolina.
Monday – Thursday
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.